Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Senin, 01 Juli 2013


Click on a poem below to listen and read the verse. With each poem, you have two options:
  1. Listen Click "Listen" to hear the poem (almost) immediately. The recording will stream to your computer in MP3 format.
  2. Download Click "Download" to save the poem in MP3 format to your hard disk. You can then replay it as you wish.
I expect to pass through this world but once
When the Himalayan peasant meets the he-bear in his pride
Move him into the sun
Monday's child is fair of face
I met a traveller from an antique land
When I was a child
What a piece of work is a man!
I wish I loved the Human Race
At Tara today in this fateful hour
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

- Copyright © cappuccino - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -